Student and Parent Sign In
PowerSchool ID Creation
Step 1: Enter your current sign in information
New and Returning Student Registration
- If you do not already have a Parent Portal account, click Create Account and follow instructions. Please be sure to check your email for the verification email.
- After logging in, please navigate to Forms (left-hand side under Navigation) and select the Enrollment tab
- Begin with Form A - Introduction and Required Documents
- Continue until you see the "Student Registration - Thank you!" screen
- Registration is now complete! Thank you for choosing NLCS!
Free/Reduced Lunch Status Applications
- Apply for your Free/Reduced Lunch/Textbooks Assistance (must be done every year)
Click here to to apply.Free/Reduced Lunch application is available after July 1st of each year, and must be resubmitted each year. Only one Free/Reduced application per household. You will click the register button to apply. This will be available after Meal Magic has been rolled over. If you have questions please email our Director of Food Service, Megan Kelley: email@example.com or call 812-277-3220.
If you were Free/Reduced for the previous school year, please wait to pay your book fees until after your recent school year application has been processed.
Balances will be updated after the first 30 days of school based upon your Free/Reduced application status outcome. Free/Reduced Lunch application is available after July 1st of each year, and must be resubmitted each year. Only one Free/Reduced application per household.
How to Pay Student Charges
- Click Balance -> eFunds for Schools
- Add Students by their Last Name & Student Number (found when logging into parent portal)
Student Number can be found in parentheses when logging into the parent portal.
Example: Minnie Mouse (123456)